Mater Dei High School is a secondary Catholic school operated under the auspices of the Diocese of Evansville.
The core purpose of Mater Dei High School is to prepare students for success in life through the following cornerstones: Spiritual Growth, Academic Excellence, Service, and Social Development.
Mater Dei students are provided a faith-based education rooted in the Roman Catholic tradition. We strive to educate the whole child by blending learning with faith and by making faith an integral part of the school day.
- Mater Dei is a comprehensive school including grades 9 through 12.
- It is an interparochial Catholic High School operating under the auspices of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Evansville.
- Current enrollment of 503 students for the 2022-2023 academic year is predominately Catholic with approximately 2% non-Catholic.
- Graduation rates of 100%.
- There are 43 faculty members, 65% of whom hold a Master’s degree.
- The student-teacher ratio is approximately 14 to 1.
- The school is accredited by the Indiana Department of Education and by AdvancED (formerly the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools).
- 1:1 Technology.
- 18 College Credit Courses Offered.
- 83% of graduates receive scholarship offers.