Transfers are normally accepted at the end of each semester. However, if you are transferring in the middle of the school year, a copy of your current schedule will be needed.
Step 1: Submit an Application for Admission and Transcript
- Parents/guardians must submit an Enrollment Application for their student prior to admission to Mater Dei High School.
- A transcript or current report card is needed from the student's current school.
Step 2: Schedule an Interview with School Counselor
- Parents and students transferring to Mater Dei are required to complete an enrollment interview with a school official prior to acceptance. Enrollment Manager, Jill Seiler, will contact you to set up this appointment.
- Students and parents will be informed of the Diocesan Code of Christian Conduct.
Step 3: Notification of Admission Status
- Parents/guardians will be notified about their student's admission status as quickly as possible following receipt of all application materials and fees.
- If admission is granted, a request for the release of school records will be sent by an MD school official.